ALL donations go toward paying contributors to publish our essential arts journalism.
Thank you for making our important work possible. We couldn’t do it without you!
You can make a one-time contribution online:
Or you can make an annual recurring contribution:
Or you can send us a check:
Oregon Arts Watch
3519 NE 15th Ave, #259
Portland, OR 97212
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit, and your contribution may be tax deductible.
Our EIN No. is 27-4007843.
According to the IRS, people who are 70½ and older can contribute up to $100,000 from their Individual Retirement Account (IRA) directly to charitable nonprofits and avoid paying income taxes on the distribution. This Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) qualifies as part of the required minimum distribution.
Thanks so much for your support! We deeply appreciate it.
See a full list of our supporters and partners HERE.
Each of these important items helps to keep our stories free and accessible to all.
- $10,000 pays for one year of weekly columns.
- $7,500 pays for all our dues and subscriptions for one year.
- $5,000 pays for podcast transcription fees for one year.
- $2,500 pays for a monthly beat column for one year.
- $2,000 pays for our web server for one year.
- $1,000 pays an editor to manage one arts beat for one month.
- $750 pays for bookkeeping software for one year.
- $500 pays for one podcast.
- $250 pays for one preview feature.
- $150 pays for one review.
- $100 pays for anti-spam software for one year.
- $75 pays to edit one review.
- $50 pays for one weekly newsletter.
- $25 pays for graphic design software for one month.
Read our Funding Opportunities and see how you can make an impact on cultural communities across the region.
More ways to make your dollars work for Oregon Arts Watch, just by shopping through one of these sites:
Great deals. Good deeds.
Photos by Friderike Heuer